Saturday 30 November 2013

Just Mumbling

Having this time of peace, even for a short while, makes me happy. Not knowing what tomorrow has stored, is stressful but yet again taking time to relax and do other stuff helps allot. "Here i go again ............". I don't have anything funny to say today so am just mumbling around. Am seating here drinking my beer and making silly thoughts. Am not drunk though. You see in order to get drunk, you need to be sober first! Go figure that out!!! Anyway, not that you care but today i start composing a new song. It has no tittle and am still thinking what more to pout in it. I might finish it at the end of the year. And even if i finish it, i can't share it cause the license of the programme i use it's expired. He he he he!!!! Whatever. I could offer you a beer but this is my last one. It's ok. Next time. Either way i have to go. It was nice talking to you. Sorry for not posting anything crazy, is just that the batteries in my vibrator run out and i need to change them again!!!! Mouahahahahaha!!! Please don't let me think. It's Dangerous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment