Saturday 23 November 2013

For the love of God

Stop torturing me. My flatmate is from India. I've been listening Bollywood songs for the last 3 hours. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry i had to take that out. Tomorrow i'll wake up and speak Indian. Anyway i've been bitten by a bug carrying a very rare disease. It is called lazynous de sleepyous. Just imagine that i am writing with one hand, one letter per second. Am dying kgvhkvgoghjkhvbbb.,,,..,ll./ beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Just kidding. I feel so lazy right now, even if they come to rape me i won't say thank you. Hahaha hahaha funny.


Why are you not laughing? No worries it's ok if you're slow and need time till you get it. That aside i was watching my page-views stats and i realize that Americans are the most frequent visitors. Thank you and i love you. UK comes second. Thank you and i love you too. Third is the love of my life, Cyprus. Ευχαριστώ αγάπες μου. There's some other countries as well and i thank you and love you too. To be honest i didn't expect this. People read the things i write, even if they find me randomly, and every day more people are joining. Don't get me wrong am not building a museum for me like C. Ronaldo. Am just a shitty little human. But it's rare for me to get this kind of response. I do appreciate that you spent your time to read my stuff and am really thankful. All i have to do now is to continue and work as hard as i can. Thank you.

p.s. Please don't let me think. It's Dangerous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment