Saturday 23 November 2013

Starting Something New

I am trying to change this page for the last 4 hours. Nothing was right and still nothing is. Am sure that i will find something else that i don't like and change it again. And again. And again. I will never stop. Am laughing at myself right now. I feel crazy. Well whatever it's worth i enjoy doing stuff like these. Aha aha i like it. Hopefully you will like my page too. There's lots of things to do and share and with your support all can be possible! Not just for this page but for "mostly disappointed" too. Lets just say that it was my time to start doing something i love for the first time. Its like looking in the mirror and see the reflection of my self in a different way. It does make me feel scared but still the excitement is to great. I have started something new that makes me feel good about my self. I have the opportunity to create something special. I am proud to say that everything comes from my soul. I am writing everything myself and not just another copy paste. Be sure that if i find and post something that i like and want to share with you, its going to say that it's not mine. For now all i can hope is for you to like my pages and i promise to write and post as often as i can. And for the love of god please don't let me think. It's dangerous!



No comments:

Post a Comment