Thursday 28 November 2013

Lets go Back

Today you have a chance to become a kid again. It's not hard. Just try and remember any little thing you did as a kid. Now try and remember your first friends. Remember all the kind of troubles you got in to and how you tried to avoid them. Were you naughty as a kid? I know we were! You can't imagine the things we did. And every time we got caught we turned in to little angels. "It wasn't me.......". I was the one with the good excuses. No matter what we did i always had an excuse to get away with it. It makes me laugh and feel a bit nostalgic. We were unbelievable. All the pranks we did to each other and all of our innocent fights. God i miss those times! It makes me think what a pain it will be to have a kid like me. That's payback baby!!! Well we still have time but you never know.... Anyway, i just miss my friends. I want to see them again. Time will tell. That's all for now. Wait till next time. And please don't let me think. It's Dangerous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment