Thursday 5 December 2013

Having Trouble

To be honest i can't decide anything. Am stuck. What to do? Ouuuuuuuufff! Come on, tell me something. You must know something............ You don't know either ha? Ok i can understand, you are in the same position as mine. Sitting there and goofing around, not knowing what to say or do........ I have a solution! Let's all play a game! Mouahahahahaha! Ok not that game. Let's do something. Anything. I was recently watching some videos on Youtube with some people playing online games. I want to play too! But all i get is some strategic games on some websites. Please help me find a good one, am begging you................. Just comment me below a tittle or a website to go and we can play together!!! I promise am not boring ( when am drunk) and it will be fun to have someone to play with!!! Please please please!!! Anyway i have to go now, i have to make another post to the other blog. Busy busy busy. Well what to do. Oh and please if you'll suggest a game write where to find it and your username so i can find you!!!! Thanks and before i go i have a request. Don't let me think. It's Dangerous!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment