Thursday 21 November 2013

Shitty situation

I just spent the last 5 hours filling forms and applications online about a job. I mean come on, 5 hours. Just think that i started at 2:00 am. Finally am sitting and relaxing. And i thought to myself, why not write something. A strange inspiration came over me. You see were i sit, is one of the best places to finish a game on the phone, read a magazine, and make life changing decisions. And it's so refreshing and relaxing!!! Shut up you do it too. Anyway the point is that i made my point. That aside am thinking if i was there, in person, making this applications ............ no way, am not sitting there for 5 hours, writing and writing and writing. I had that pain at school not again! But here i am relaxing and taking out my .............. (you're sick) thoughts and writing down whatever comes in my ......... (stop it) head. I can't help thinking how nice it will be if someone came to my door and offered me a dream job. Not 5 hours applications, nothing. "Hello am rich, i want to give you your dream job and a shit-lots of money". PERFECT!!!!!!!! Anyway i have to wipe my ........... (you sick ba****d) laptop cause is dusty so see you soon and please don't let me think. It's dangerous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment