Thursday 21 November 2013

I started thinking

Today for some reason i woke up with a weird feeling of optimism. I had to do some chores and wile doing them i felt good. I know right! Doing chores and feeling good! Anyway putting aside all the misfortune in my life and the shits i had and still am going through it is really nice to have that strange feeling of happiness when you do little and simple things. It could be washing the clothes (not me but the machine), washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the room, cleaning the bathroom. If i get a job as a cleaning lady probably i'll be the happiest person in the world! Oh my god kill me now! Anyway. Really small everyday things can bring you, for a short while, peace and calm your mind. That goes in contrast with mom's of course. When they clean they have to moan about everything and they never shut up (about that see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuyojsXATqQ&list=TLwOTpeMqQiHbFfdJPvH-l4uypr9B8VAWw). That aside today i had an appointment with a doctor and he was really nice and helpful. He was doing his job, yes, but the fact is that he was making me feel good. You don't get extra bonus for that. Just think if everyone was treating people like that doctor, what kind of a world we would have now. HEAVEN. There are always problems but still when you get that kind of treatment from others it can really make a difference. It can make an elephant size problem look like an ant.
For now i feel a little bored so i stop here. See you later and please don't let me think! It's dangerous!


No comments:

Post a Comment